Get Professional Versatile Cleaning Services When Moving at Affordable Rates
If you’re one of the millions of Canadians or companies who every year are moving out of an old apartment, condo, home or offices and into a new one, cleaning is very often at the bottom of the priority list with so many other more important tasks to do. With our Cleaning Services Division however, there is no need to worry about forfeiting your security deposit by not cleaning your old apartment or condo at the end of your lease or moving into your new one and discovering that it’s filthy because the previous occupant left without cleaning or with some garbage to be removed.
Very often our clients require improving home efficiency and comfort right after a move. Windows blinds, shades, shutters or curtains are an excellent way to control light and privacy as well as bring structured design element to your home or office. Partnering with leading manufacturer and supplier of windows treatments, motorization systems, hardware and accessories, Versatile Moving offers high-quality custom windows decoration and covering products at competitive prices.
We are a one-stop shop for all your window treatment needs, including all types of blinds, shades, curtains, shutters and motorized window coverings. Our windows decorations are custom-made, with hundreds of materials and fabrics to choose from. Our expert staff is standing by to help you to find the perfect window treatment solutions, whether it’s for a single window, a whole home, or a commercial building. We also specialize in motorized treatments and are certified by the top manufacturers, including Hunter Douglas, Lutron and Somfy. Our in-house electricians can install and program even the most sophisticated home automation systems. With the rising popularity of smart home automation, you can integrate motorized window coverings with automation systems that control heating and cooling, lights, speakers, even some appliances, as wells shades, curtains and blinds.
No job is too big or too small, and we have quality options for every budget.We also specialize in helping our customers treat windows that are irregular and odd shapes. Contact us today at 647-347-2021 and ask us how we can help you.
Are you an owner or realtor looking to sell a home? Of course, an updated home in great shape is an easier sell than a house in disrepair. But did you know that homes tend to sell faster and fetch a better profit when they’re attractively staged for the consumer? More than simply rearranging a few pieces of furniture, home staging involves setting up your house to ideally meet the prospective buyer’s eye. A well-staged home downplays flaws and personal touches and emphasizes space and possibility. So if you’re in need of home moving staging services, turn to Versatile Moving. We truly understand and appreciate that your belongings are valuable not only in terms of dollars, but sentimental value as well. Our long-term dealing with art specialists, museums and auction houses has made us expert in overseeing the process of moving valuable items. Versatile Moving will offer custom crating and packing of your items , including art and antiques as well as employees trained in art handling. We then supervise with meticulous care the packing, transport and installation of each item. In addition, we offer full inventory of furniture and fine arts cataloguing service.We are available 7 days a week to assist our customers at 647-347-2021.
Full Service Packing
Proper packing is essential to a successful move.
Packing is an extremely important aspect of relocation, and if you leave it to the last minute you’re almost certain to regret it. There are specific boxes and containers for packing various items from dishes to sports equipment. It is wise to consider using these specially designed boxes or utilizing the help of a moving professional to pack for you. If you choose to pack yourself , be sure to wrap everything carefully and tightly. It’s an invaluable idea to mark the outside of all boxes with a short list of their contents or identify the room that is their final destination.
You can remove stress and save time by having us pack your belongings for you.We’ll be glad to pack (and unpack) the contents of your entire home.
If Versatile Moving is packing and unpacking for you, your move will be smooth and stress-free from start to finish. But, if you’re doing your own packing, here are some valuable tips:
1. Packing always takes longer than you think. Give yourself plenty of time. Start early.
2. Mark the boxes you will need first with a star or other symbol. Place belongings you will want on Day One — sheets, towels, toiletries, change of clothes — in a suitcase or hamper for easy access.
3. Designate a place to pack. Your packing station should be a little-used room or corner in your apartment or house.
4. Plan your packing material requirements with us. Schedule our delivery of boxes (assorted sizes), wardrobes, packing tape, bubble wrap, popcorn, newsprint and whatever else you need 3 weeks before your move date. Make sure you have a stash of markers on hand.
5. Pack heavy things in smaller boxes; light stuff in big boxes. Packing is counter-intuitive. You don’t want to fill a large box until it weighs 100 pounds (45.5 kg) and breaks.
6. Don’t empty dressers and chests before you move. Leave them full ( take out fragile and valuable stuff only), and keep the drawers shut. This makes the most of valuable truck space. You will also get less load shift. If a chest is empty, fill it with linens. And don’t pack empty suitcases. Fill them. Don’t pack air.
7. Boxes stack, but sturdy trash bags squish. Heavy Duty Trash Bags are a treasure. Fill them with soft non-breakables. They can be stuffed into trucks and squeezed into places that boxes can’t.
8. Pack hanging clothes in wardrobe boxes. When the move is over, your hanging clothes will remain fresh and be easy to transfer to your new closets. Make sure you order enough wardrobe boxes from us.
9. Save on boxes by using blankets and beach towels as pads. Wrap and tape blankets around lamp bases and artwork. Protect your lampshades from taking a beating. Remove each shade; stack them small to large, then pack them together in one or two boxes.
10. Mark every box with its contents and destination (kitchen, master bedroom, etc.) on more than one side. Label every box on two sides. If contents are fragile, label it “FRAGILE” or, “HANDLE WITH CARE.”
11.Have everything packed before Versatile Moving arrives. Disassemble whatever needs to be taken apart. (Tape nuts and bolts securely to furniture items.) Roll area rugs up tight and tape them. The more organized you are, the less time your move will take.
12. Remember to pad and stack when you pack.
You’re packed. It’s time for Versatile Moving to load up the truck.
Should you have questions or need something customized, feel free to contact us directly 647-347-2021. Versatile Moving can supplement various packages to cater to your specific move.
Assembling & Disassembling Furniture / Fitness Equipment
Versatile Furniture / Fitness Equipment Service is committed to bringing you a consistently high level of furniture / fitness equipment assembly / installation services. We are an indispensable asset to RTA (ready to assemble) / DIY (Do it yourself) furniture companies like IKEA, The BRICK, Lowe’s and many more. Our experts are highly trained professionals with years of experience.
You can create your own design, we build it! Forward your design /photo / link to us for a quote at email@example.com
We provide the following services:
* Premier furniture / fitness equipment assembly/installation service
* Scheduled day delivery service
* Scheduled or the same day assembly service
*Concierge shopping service – picking / delivery / assembling. Yes- we’ll delivery your furniture and you do not have to go to the furniture or fitness equipment store. Just forward your shopping list to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Concierge quote.
* Disassemble / Re assemble large furniture / fitness equipment with precision
* Relocating large Furniture / fitness equipment
* Repair and service RTA / DIY furniture
* Furniture removal to the street (or garbage) or building’s basement
* Large toy assembly garden furniture
* Exercise equipment & Large Toy assembly
* Lawn/ Garden Furniture assembly
* Entertainment centers installation
* Corporate office furniture / fitness equipment delivery and installations
* Corporate trade shows booth installations
* Corporate real estate staging/installations
We Mount Anything
Yes we can mount anything! Our experts can mount on brick, cement or sheet rock.
* Flat Screen TV mounting
* Entertainment shelves
What should you expect on the assembly day ?
Our professional installers arrive with their own tools usually concealed. Most projects require one installer (we will determine if a second or third installer is required and we will divide the work up for each installer). The cardboard container that the products arrived in will be used as a mat to protect your floor and the product.In addition they will bring blankets and floor runners to cover your floors. They will quickly and expertly assemble all your items, break down the refuse and dispose of it in the designated rubbish area in your building or take them as a garbage(some fees can be charged). They will depart and you will be left to enjoy your new furniture or fitness equipment items.
For more information please call our office hotline 647-347-2021 7 days a week or email us 24 hours a day at email@example.com
Creating Custom Closets